Saturday, May 31, 2014

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ENTERING THE WEBSITE!

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ENTERING THE WEBSITE!
As of March 1st 2010, I took my full Retirement & this website went back to being what it was meant to be when I started it, A HOBBY! I started this website about 11 years ago and it soon turned into a 24-7 job. But, as of March 1st 2010, it's back to being a hobby!
Being retired I will be in & out of town quite often, sometimes a week or more at a time (going to knife shows, fishing, hunting & spending time with my family) & this computer is NOT going with me. That means I will not have a chance to check or to answer my emails as I have in the past.
Due to the new time constraints I will be forced to answer ONLY the questions that pertain directly to knife purchases or sales. If you have a knife or knives you would like to sell or if you are looking to buy a knife from me, please feel free to contact me, but Please Be Patient, it may be awhile before I get back to you. I deeply regret having to do this as I know that your questions are important to you, & I have always enjoyed answering them for my fellow Puma Collectors, But time is no longer allowing me to answer your questions on a one on one basis.
Also, I am in the process of trying to write a book about Puma Knives, but it is a very slow and time consuming project, and the only way I can see to gain more time for the book is to stop answering all of the email questions about knives! (unless they are directly related to buying or selling). Again I regret having to do this but it's the only way I can see to gain the time to finish the book. From the way it's going it may be 3 or 4 years before the book is finished, but I am sure that most of your questions will probably be answered in the book once it's done. I will let you know when it is finished.
With that said, I hope you enjoy the website.
Sincerely Brent

No comments: